Defining Personal Information
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual.
Information Collection and Use
River Run Centre collects your personal information for the following reasons:
- To inform you if there is a change to, or cancellation of, a performance for which you have tickets.
- To connect specific seats to your account allowing us to replace your tickets if they have been lost or forgotten.
- To contact you if there is a problem with your credit card information.
- To inform you, via a courtesy call, when it will be busy in the downtown area for parking, thus allowing you extra time to secure parking and arrive on time for the scheduled performance.
- To send you a tax receipt if you have made a donation.
- To inform you, from time to time, about additional performances, services, special offers, or donor opportunities which we think may be of interest to you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
River Run Centre does not give, sell, or share your personal information with any organization other than the presenter of the show for which you purchased tickets.
- If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, it will not affect your ability to purchase tickets.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies/organizations that River Run Centre does not own or control, or to people that River Run Centre does not employ.
River Run Centre
Attn: Privacy Officer
35 Woolwich Street
Guelph ON N1H 3V1