In accordance with public health guidelines, the River Run Centre, including the Box Office, remains closed to the public until further notice.
The health and safety of River Run Centre patrons and staff is our priority. Working closely with the Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health team, the City of Guelph is implementing procedures to respond to COVID-19. For the most up to date information about the City of Guelph’s response, please visit guelph.ca/covid19.
All impacted ticket holders will be contacted by email and/or phone with event specific details. For postponed events, we are communicating changes as they become available. If you are unable to attend the new date, you will receive a full refund. Patrons will receive full refunds for cancelled events.
If you have any questions about your ticket purchase, please email [email protected]. To leave a message for River Run Centre staff, please call 519-837-5662.
Detailed and up to date information will be provided to patrons prior to reopening for performances and events.
Upcoming Cancellations and Postponed Events:
Guelph Jazz Festival
• Postponed to September 2021
• Original date: September 11 to 15, 2020
In Conversation with Susan Aglukark
• New date: October 13, 2021
• Original date: March 25, 2020
• New date: October 14, 2021
• Original date: May 5, 2020
Delaney Jane and Coleman Hell
• New date: February 11, 2022
• Original date: May 8, 2020
A Musical Evening with Sarah Slean and Hawksley Workman
• New date: Feburary 25, 2022
• Original date: March 1, 2020
The Legendary Downchild Blues Band
• New date: March 26, 2022
• Original date: March 27, 2020
• New date: April 14, 2022
• Original date: April 9, 2020
Live Nation Presents Home Free
• New date: April 21, 2022
• Original date: September 23, 2020
Oh What a Night
• New date: June 3, 2022
• Original date: May 29, 2020
RCMPI Fall Production
• Postponed to November 2022
• Original date: November 2020
Updates and resources
As the City of Guelph receives more information and direction from the Ontario Ministry of Health, and Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health, you can find updates at guelph.ca and City of Guelph social media accounts. You can also subscribe to Alert Guelph or get the app on your phone.
River Run Centre employee screening form and Covid resources can be found at guelph.ca/iworkhere