All ticket holders impacted by COVID-19 closures will be contacted by email and/or phone with event specific details. Patrons will receive full refunds for cancelled events. For postponed events, we are communicating changes as they become available. If you are unable to attend the new date, you will receive a full refund. We are contacting patrons about tickets as soon as we are able and we ask for your understanding and patience as we work through the process.
Box Office Hours
Tuesday to Saturday: 12PM – 4PM
Weekends & Holidays: CLOSED
Show Days: Open 2 hours before show start
Watch for shows that offer discounted ticket prices for seniors, students and children.
- Senior discounts apply to anyone aged 60 or older
- Student discounts apply to students with a valid student ID
- Child discounts apply to ages 14 and under for all River Run Presents performances. Where the age limit(s) are different, the age limit and prices per will be noted on each event page.
- Under 30 discounts applied to all River Run Presents performances and other eligible shows. Please visit riverrun.ca/under-30 for more information.
How to buy tickets
- Online – Shop safely and securely.
- By Phone – Call 519-763-3000 or 1-877-520-2408
- In person – 35 Woolwich St, Guelph, ON, N1H 3V1. View map
Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Debit, Cash, Cheque or Gift Certificate
- Order by Phone – $1.50 per ticket (maximum $7.50 per order)
- Order Online – $2.75 per ticket (no maximum) or $2.75 per pass/package (no maximum)
- Mail your order – $2.00 per order
- Exchange a ticket – $1.50 per ticket (only available for some performances)
- Refund a ticket – $1.50 per ticket (only available for some performances)
Taxes are included in all handling fees.
Refund Policies vary from show to show. For shows that offer refunds, tickets must be returned to the box office no later than one day prior to the performance. Call the Box Office for information about specific shows.
River Run Centre is fully accessible for patrons and performers. Call the Box Office to request accessible seating. Assistive Listening Devices are available at the Coat Check (free). River Run Centre Accessibility Information.
Everyone must have a ticket to enter the theatre, including all children and infants. Infants may not be permitted in the theatre for some performances, call the Box Office for more information. We recommend children be supervised and seated beside a parent or guardian at all times. River Run Centre will not accept responsibility for unattended children. Booster seats are available (free).