- Overall Room Dimensions – 44 feet 6 inches wide by 54 feet long
- Performance Space – full theatre seating – 31 feet wide by 17 feet deep
- Grid Height from Stage Floor – 24 feet
The stage floor is constructed of maple, painted black, and sprung. Lagging or screwing into the floor is not permitted.
- Legs – (4) 24 feet high by 12 feet wide black velour – 0% fullness (used in house plot)
- Borders – (2) 4 feet high by 46 feet wide black velour – 0% fullness (used in house plot)
- Traveller – hung against back wall – (1) at black velour 50% fullness; (1) at purple velour 50% fullness
- Acoustic Curtains – hung in (4) separate pockets on side walls – both black and purple velour at 50% fullness
- (28) 4 foot by 8 foot Wenger versatile staging platforms (each requires 6 legs)
- (108) 8 inch legs – 18 risers
- (72) 16 inch legs – 12 risers
- (26) 24 inch legs – 21 risers
- (38) 32 inch legs – 6 risers
- Skirting for 8 inch and 16 inch leg heights
- Caster set to create an 8 foot by 8 foot by 16 inch rolling riser
- (6) 8 foot safety rails; (6) 4 foot safety rails
- (4) 16 inch stair units; (2) 24 inch stair units
- (1) Acrylic Lectern with microphones
All stage accessories are shared with the Main Stage and subject to availability.
- (1) Steinway grand – Model B
- (1) Wurlitzer upright – suitable for rehearsal only
All piano tuning must be arranged by the River Run Centre. Please contact the Supervisor of Technical Services if you would like to schedule a tuning or enquire about current rates.
There are two loading docks located at the rear of the building. Each door is 94 and a half inches by 106 inches and is equipped with a hydraulic leveler. The loading dock doors are approximately 110 feet down a service corridor to Co-operators Hall. Loading dock levelers will only facilitate trucks with a minimum deck height of 36 inches.
Clients renting the Co-operators Hall are entitled to two parking passes for temporary parking at River Run Centre (including any production vehicles). Additional parking can be found in parkades directly across the street, or at meters in front of the Centre.
Dressing Rooms and Facilities
- Dressing Room A: small dressing room (2 mirror positions) with private accessible restroom with shower
- Dressing Room B: small dressing room (3 mirror positions) with private restroom with shower
- Dressing Room C: small dressing room (3 mirror positions) with private restroom with shower
- Dressing Room D: large dressing room (10 mirror positions) adjacent to Men’s washroom (adjoining door) with showers and Dressing room E (adjoining door)
- Dressing Room E: large dressing room (10 mirror positions) adjacent to dressing room D and dressing room F (adjoining doors)
- Dressing Room F: large dressing room (10 mirror positions) adjacent to Women’s washroom (adjoining door) with showers, and dressing room E (adjoining door)
- Wardrobe Room: located at the end of the dressing room hallway, equipped with washer, dryer, steamer, and ironing board. Wardrobe requirements must be advanced with the theatre prior to load-in
- Green Room: equipped with comfortable furniture, microwave, bar-fridge, sink, and phone capable of making internal and local calls
Please note that if Main Stage is in use, dressing rooms are limited to (1) large (D-F) and (1) small (A-C), and the green room and wardrobe room are shared space
House Lighting Plot
Co-operators Hall is equipped with an extensive house lighting plot which includes Moving Lights, and LED wash luminaires. Please contact the Supervisor of Technical Services to request copies of paperwork and/or current inventory.
(1) Strand Palette Live located in the control room. House lights are controlled via a Strand outlook system. House Light Control pendants are located in the lighting booth, down stage left, and inside the audience entrance doors.
Colour Media and Gobos
Gel and gobo inventory is constantly changing. River Run Centre primarily stocks ROSCO colour. Please contact the Supervisor of Technical Services to check availability. Any additional gel and/or gobos that must be purchased for clients will be charged back at applicable rates.
Accessories and Atmospheric Effects
- GOBO Holders (A & B size), and limited supply of iris kits available
- (1) LeMaitre Neutron Hazer with DMX Interface
- (2) ROSCO Vapour Plus Fog Machines
All accessories and atmospheric equipment are shared with the Main Stage and are subject to availability.
Front of House Mix Position
- Digico SD9 console with (32) inputs on stage left
- All Front of House effects and EQ are onboard
- QLab version 4 running on dedicated MAC Mini
- (1) Denon DT 610 CD player
- Yamaha O1V – (12) mic inputs, (2) stereo line in, (4) Aux sends (2) stereo out
- QLab version 4 running on iMac (shared with Video)
- Denon DN-D4000 Dual CD player with pitch control
- (8) RCF TTL33 Line Array (4 per side)
- (2) EV X-Array 2181 (2 inch by 18 inch) per side
- RDNet Control 8 Interface
- RDNet Software
Co-operators Hall provides (2) separate monitor mixes to be mixed from the Front of House console position. If more mixes are required please contact the Supervisor of Technical Services.
Speakers, Processing, and Amplification
- (8) EV X-Array 1152 bi-amp
- (1) EV DX38 digital processors
- (2) Crest CKS 800 amplifier
- (6) Beta 58A
- (4) Beta 57A
- (6) CK91
- (1) C 535
- (1) EV ND 308B
- (2) Sennheiser MD421
- (1) Sony WRR 800 Wireless Lav
- (6) BSS Active DI
- (1) JDI Stereo Direct Box
- (1) Motorized 9 foot by 16 foot front projection screen hung in ceiling against back traveller
Projection and Switching
- (1) Chrisite DHD1075-GS 10,000 Lumen projector permanently hung from ceiling
- (1) Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio switcher
• QLab version 4 running on dedicated iMac
• (1) HHB Pro DVD Player