Box Office Hours
Box Office Contact
Call us at – 519-763-3000 or 1-877-520-2408
Or email – [email protected]
How to buy tickets
- Online – Shop safely and securely.
- Call – 519-763-3000 or 1-877-520-2408
- Visit – 35 Woolwich St, Guelph, ON, N1H 3V1. View map
Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Debit, Cash, Cheque or Gift Certificate
- Order by Phone – $1.50 per ticket (maximum $7.50 per order)
- Order Online – $2.75 per ticket (no maximum) or $2.75 per pass/package (no maximum)
- Mail your order – $2.00 per order
- Exchange a ticket – $1.50 per ticket (only available for some performances)
- Refund a ticket – $1.50 per ticket (only available for some performances)
Watch for shows that offer discounted ticket prices for seniors, students and children.
- Senior discounts apply to anyone aged 60 or older
- Student discounts apply to students with a valid student ID
- Child discounts apply to ages 14 and under for all River Run Presents performances. Where the age limit(s) are different, the age limit and prices per will be noted on each event page.
- Under 30 discounts applied to all River Run Presents performances and other eligible shows. Please visit riverrun.ca/under-30 for more information.
Refund Policies vary from show to show. For shows that offer refunds, tickets must be returned to the box office no later than one day prior to the performance. Call the Box Office for information about specific shows.
River Run Centre is fully accessible for patrons and performers. Call the Box Office to request accessible seating. Assistive Listening Devices are available at the Coat Check (free). River Run Centre Accessibility Information.
Everyone must have a ticket to enter the theatre, including all children and infants. Infants may not be permitted in the theatre for some performances, call the Box Office for more information. We recommend children be supervised and seated beside a parent or guardian at all times. River Run Centre will not accept responsibility for unattended children. Booster seats are available (free).