Box Office Hours
Monday to Saturday 11 am to 6 pm
Box Office will also open for 2 hours prior to the scheduled start of ticketed events.
Watch for shows that offer discounted ticket prices for seniors, students and children.
- Senior discounts apply to anyone aged 60 or older
- Student discounts apply to students with a valid student ID
- Child discounts apply to various ages. Check individual shows for availability. Where child prices are not offered, children are eligible for the student rate
How to buy tickets
- Online – Shop safely and securely.
- By Phone – Call 519-763-3000 or 1-877-520-2408
- Mail or in person – 35 Woolwich St, Guelph, ON, N1H 3V1. View map
Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Cash, Cheque or Gift Certificate
- Order by Phone – $1.50 per ticket (maximum $7.50 per order)
- Order Online – $2.75 per ticket (no maximum) or $2.75 per pass/package (no maximum)
- Mail your order – $2.00 per order
- Exchange a ticket – $1.50 per ticket (only available for some performances)
- Refund a ticket – $1.50 per ticket (only available for some performances)
Taxes are included in all handling fees.
Refund Policies vary from show to show. For shows that offer refunds, tickets must be returned to the box office no later than one day prior to the performance. Call the Box Office for information about specific shows.
River Run Centre is fully accessible for patrons and performers. Call the Box Office to request accessible seating. Assistive Listening Devices are available at the Coat Check (free).
Everyone must have a ticket to enter the theatre, including all children and infants. Infants may not be permitted in the theatre for some performances, call the Box Office for more information. We recommend children be supervised and seated beside a parent or guardian at all times. River Run Centre will not accept responsibility for unattended children. Booster seats are available (free).