The Guelph Infiniti Music Series is rockin’ it out of the park!
Play our trivia game to see how much you know about our upcoming season. Enter for your chance to win a pair of tickets to each of the following concerts in the Guelph Infiniti Music Series: Countermeasure, A Next Generation Leahy Christmas, A Musical Evening with Sarah Slean and Hawksley Workman, and The Legendary Downchild Blues Band. (Hint: check out our season brochure or visit riverrun.ca for some clues)
- Which group is the founder of SING! The Toronto Vocal Arts Festival, Canada’s premier a cappella event?
- Which artists studied opera and jazz at McGill before pursuing a new direction in music?
- Which group promises to incorporate dancing into their stage performance?
- Which group wrote a song that was covered by Hootie & the Blowfish?
- Which Guelph Infiniti Music Series artist was the lead singer who popularized the song “American Woman”?
- Which musician signed to Atlantic/Warner Records at the age of 19?
- Which performers inspired one of Saturday Night Live’s most iconic comedy duos, actors Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi?
- Which Guelph Infiniti Music Series group performed at 35,000 feet?
- Which Guelph Infiiniti Music Series artist published a children’s book called Almost a Full Moon?
Please provide your first and last name with contact info to be entered to win. Contest runs until September 12, 2019 at 11:59 pm. Winner will be notified on September 13, 2019.
Rules and Regulations
Conducted by The Corporation of the City of Guelph
- One prize is available to be won: two (2) tickets to each of the following concerts in the Guelph Infiniti Music Series at the River Run Centre: Countermeasure, A Next Generation Leahy Christmas, A Musical Evening with Sarah Slean and Hawksley Workman, and The Legendary Downchild Blues Band. Total prize value is $376.00. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferrable and non-redeemable for any cash value.
- To enter this contest, complete the trivia questions online or contact [email protected] or 519-837-5619 for alternate ways to participate. If you require an accessible format, contact [email protected] or 519-837-5619. If you do not wish to fill out the trivia questions, you may still enter this contest by submitting your contact information to [email protected], 519-837-5617 or by mail to River Run Centre, 35 Woolwich St, Guelph ON, N1H 3V1. No purchase necessary.
- Every entrant must provide a first and last name, and email address and/or telephone number to be entered into the draw.
- In order to be eligible for this contest, entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Contest open to City staff. The randomly-selected entrant must answer a skill-testing question as a condition of receiving the prize.
- Only one entry per person.
- Chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
- In order to be eligible, entries must be submitted between August 29, 2019 at 8:00 am and September 12, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
- The prize will be awarded by a random draw on September 13, 2019. If the prize is not claimed within ten (10) business days after the draw, another random drawing will be made and another ten (10) business days will be allowed for the prize to be claimed. The prize can be claimed at the River Run Centre box office at 35 Woolwich St, Guelph.
- The City may disqualify any entry that:
- Is incomplete, illegible, damaged or irregular;
- Was submitted by illicit means; or
- Does not conform with or satisfy these rules and regulations.
- The City will not be responsible for any lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries or for any typographical, printing, production, distribution, advertising or other errors or omissions with respect to this contest. The City may terminate this contest at any time without notice.
- Full contest rules available at riverrun.ca/contest, by emailing [email protected] or by calling 519-837-5619.