HOUSE RULES AND INFORMATION:
- River Run Centre opens 1 hour prior to first dance. Includes dressing rooms.
- All dancers must enter the building through the Stage Door.
- No overnight prop storage.
- Entrance to the theatre will be permitted between numbers.
- Food or drink, with the exception of bottled water, is not permitted in the theatre.
- Photography and video are strictly prohibited during competition pieces. Photography is permitted during awards.
- All patrons must sit in the theatre seats. Sitting or standing on the steps or in the aisles is not permitted. Patrons may not sit in restricted seats (judges’ area.)
- Strollers are only permitted in designated areas, as space allows.
- Tap shoes are restricted to the stage and warm up areas.
- Footwear must be worn in the theatre seats.
- Canada Company Hall, Sleeman Atrium, hallways and washrooms may not be used for make up or changing.
- Dancers using rosin must use the rosin trough supplied backstage for application.
- No on-site parking, including trailers – loading/unloading on site is permitted.
- Temporary parking for trailers may be available but is not guaranteed and cannot be requested in advance.
- Available at the lobby bar, “Dancer’s Diner” offers beverages, snacks and breakfast/lunch items for purchase.
For information on local accommodations, dining, shopping and maps visit www.visitguelphwellington.ca