Box Office Summer Hours
Starting Monday, June 27, 2016
Monday to Friday 11 am to 4 pm
Saturday and Sunday CLOSED
Regular box office hours resume September 6, Monday to Saturday 11 am to 6 pm
Watch for shows that offer discounted ticket prices for seniors, students and children.
- Senior discounts apply to anyone aged 60 or older
- Student discounts apply to students with a valid student ID
- Child discounts apply to various ages. Check individual shows for availability. Where child prices are not offered, children are eligible for the student rate
- eyeGO tickets are available to any high school students with a valid student ID…learn more
- uGO tickets are available to any post-secondary students with a valid student ID…learn more
How to buy tickets
- Online – Shop safely and securely.
- By Phone – Call 519-763-3000 or 1-877-520-2408
- Mail or in person – 35 Woolwich St, Guelph, ON, N1H 3V1. View map
Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Cash, Cheque or Gift Certificate
- Order by Phone – $1.50 per ticket (maximum $7.50 per order)
- Order Online – $2.75 per ticket (no maximum) or $2.75 per pass/package (no maximum)
- Mail your order – $2.00 per order
- Exchange a ticket – $1.50 per ticket (only available for some performances)
- Refund a ticket – $1.50 per ticket (only available for some performances)
Taxes are included in all handling fees.
Refund Policies vary from show to show. For shows which offer refunds, tickets must be returned to the box office at least 24 hours prior to the performance. Call the Box Office for information about specific shows.
River Run Centre is fully accessible for patrons and performers with special needs. Wheelchair accessible locations are available in both theatres. Please call the Box Office for all special or accessible seating requests.
Everyone must have a ticket to enter the theatre, including all children and infants. Please note that infants may not be permitted in the theatre for some performances. Call the Box Office for information about specific shows.